SAVE YOUR HOME TODAY!
STOP THE FRUSTRATION OF DEALING WITH THE LENDER!
Over 20 Years of Experience ◊ Business and Personal Bankruptcy
If you are struggling to pay your bills and considering bankruptcy, you have some basic questions:
- Will you be able to keep your house, your car or other property?
- How soon will you get relief?
- Will you ever be able to get credit again?
When you have questions about bankruptcy, you want to speak with an experienced lawyer, one who has helped many others in similar situations.
At the Law Office of Robert C. Bruner, we have over 20 years of experience helping individuals and business owners through the bankruptcy process. We built our successful practice on a commitment to personal service and attention, combined with a high level of responsiveness. At our office, you will always work with an attorney.. To set up a free initial consultation, contact our office or call us at 850-270-0016 (toll free at 888-402-6927).
We work closely with consumers and business owners, handling all matters related to:
- Chapter 7 bankruptcy. We represent individuals and businesses who want to permanently discharge debt through a Chapter 7 bankruptcy filing. We will help you determine whether you qualify for protection under the new bankruptcy laws, according to the bankruptcy means test, and, if so, will help you understand which debts may be discharged, such as credit card debts, as well as what assets you can protect.
- Chapter 13 bankruptcy. For consumers who don't qualify under Chapter 7 or who want to repay their creditors, we will help you put together a plan to reorganize or restructure your debt. We will work directly with your creditors, the trustee and the bankruptcy court to establish repayment plans that are within your means.
- Chapter 11 bankruptcy. We develop business plans for business owners to protect the business and develop work-out arrangements for the reorganization of the business and payment of business debt.
- Loan modifications. In order to keep your home, it may be possible to seek a loan modification under the new Home Affordable Modification Program (HAMP). This can help you pay manageable payments on your home while satisfying the terms of the loan with the lender.
We strive to help clients understand fair debt collection practices, along with the effects of bankruptcy on all aspects of their lives and debts. It is important to us that clients understand all of their options before moving forward with a potential resolution to their bankruptcy situation.
In our experience, divorce and bankruptcy are often interrelated. If you recently went through a divorce or are contemplating a divorce and are wondering if a personal bankruptcy filing will help you get the fresh start you need, see our page on bankruptcy and divorce.
Contact Our Office
To set up an appointment with a Tallahassee, Florida, bankruptcy lawyer, contact us by e-mail or call us at 850-270-0016 (toll free at 888-402-6927). We are available to meet with you any day of the week. Initial consultations are always free.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.